Contact Address Details:
African Powersports Gambia Co. Ltd.
Brusubi Roundabout (hotel
pick-up from Cape Point to Brufut)
Greater Banjul area head office
Tel no: +220 222 0303
Going south along the Kombo Coastal Road you get to the Brusubi
Turntable. From there head east onto the Airport Highway for
about 500 metres and West African Powersports is on your right
hand side in a 2 storey building.
Monday to Thursday:
9am to 5pm
Friday: 9am to 1pm
Safaris available 7 days a week by
African Powersports in Gambia's Brusubi offers guided adventure
tours using ATV off-road buggies and quad bikes. They also
offer sales and repairs of quad bikes, buggies, jetskis and
outboard motors. They can pick you up by car at your hotel
at around 9am and bring you to their main centre in Brusubi
where your half-day guided tour begins on a nearby dirt track.
The route from there passes through Brufut, South Madiana,
Baniakang, Kunkujang then to Tujering beach for lunch. Along
the rout there is a break for drinks. The return journey to
Brusubi is via a slightly different route.
• The cost of the half-day excursion including
drinks and lunch is D3,500 per person.
• The cost of a basic 2 hour guided tour
is D2,000 per person (no food or drinks)
Brusubi To Tujering Tour
|0830 – 0930
||Pickup from your hotel reception
||• Arrive at West African
• Read and sign disclaimer document, pay for adventure
• Introductory talk
• Individual explanation and testing on use of ATV
||• Adventure starts
• Head into the centre of Brufut and head south towards
Madiana, through a water crossing where it is possible
to see many different bird species.
• A short break for cold drinks (included)
• Continue through Baniakang, where you can stop at the
local market to buy some fruit, then Kunkujang and onto
the large village of Tujering.
• Cross over the main road and drive over a large sand
dune before parking on the beach for lunch.
||• There is a choice of grilled fish
or chicken and chips/rice, plus a vegetarian option.
• This is a nice beach to relax for a while or take a swim
in the sea.
||• After lunch you trace your way back to
Baniakang, where you branch off to new tracks and
eventually through to Mariama Kunda.
• The last stretch is back into Brufut, by the graveyard
and then back to base.
||• Arrive back from trip. Another cold drink can be
served now and guests will have the opportunity to sign
the comments book and perhaps purchase a small
souvenir of a key ring, T shirt or video footage of the
|1445 - 1530
||• Drop guests back at hotels